20. Gardening. Random right? I’m not very good at it but I love all the colors that some fresh spring flowers have! And they smell great!
19. Chocolate oranges. These need to be available year round. Seriously. Between me and Tim, we would keep them in business.
18. Strawberry Smoothies. There is nothing more refreshing than a fresh strawberry smoothie on a hot summer day! Yummy!
17. My clarinet. Yes. I still play. I love that it still gives me opportunities to createmusic. Especially playing in the Washington Municipal Band in the summer!
16. Lord of the Rings. Need I say more? You need more? Okay. Viggo. Mmmmm.
15. Golden Retriever Puppies. Nothing and I mean nothing is cuter than a cute, active puppy. And they have that adorable puppy smell! :)
14. The ocean. I have always pictured my perfect life by the ocean. With a baby blue bike and a puppy and a great book. Oh and a cute basket for all my awesome Farmers Market buys!
13. Crafting. I love being able to make gifts for my friends and family. Just adds a personal touch! And it’s
so much fun to see what you can create!
12. Journals. I have a journaling problem. Sometimes I buy journals that are so pretty I have a hard time wanting to write in them. I always want to write the best things in those journals. So, they sometimes sit unused for awhile!
11. Rainy weather. It’s refreshing. I love that it feels like a fresh start. And it brings green grass and flowers!
10. Clouds. I love a bright blue sky peppered with white fluffy clouds. Finding the fun shapes is a great way to pass the time!
9. Traveling. Spending time in new places is always a great adventure! I’m actually visiting Chicago for the first time by myself (aka without my mom!) and I’m stoked!
8. Running. I used to haterunning and then I started building it up. The more I run, the more I love it. Until I sprained my ankle. It’s put me out of commission temporarily. And the weather is perfect for running! No!
7. Photography. I love being able to capture a moment in time. How many people have a knack for that?
6. Vintage shopping.
5. Pink. Nothing quite adds a pop of colorlike some neon pink!
4. Red delicious apples. Yum yum yum!
3. Mumford and Sons. These men are such remarkable musicians. No matter what sort of mood I am in they always make my day better. :)
2. Reading. Books can take you virtually anywhere. You just have to pick up the right book and you can be transported anywhere! :)
1. My family and friends. My support system. I love them.